Shipping Engines and Transmissions
- Items are shipped by Common Carrier (truck) on pallets, and secured with bands and shrink wrap.
Shipping charges are based on delivery to a business address(not a home business) that can off load your engine.
You can also pick up your engine at the nearest trucking dock for the same cost. This is called a Dock Pick Up.
- We do not allow pickup from any of our warehouses. .
- Residential Delivery is available for an additional charge. Lift Gate service is also available for an additional charge.
- When your engine ships you will receive tracking information by email.
- When your shipment arrives, check it for damage before you sign for it. The document that you sign states that you have received your freight in good condition.
- Enginesus is not responsible for shipping damage.
Shipping Other Items
- Items are shipped by UPS Ground, Fedex or US Postal Service.
- Shipping Charges are listed with the item in the item section, or contact us for shipping charge.